Paris Noir- A book by Steve Anderson

Paris Noir- A book by Steve Anderson
Photography dedicated to the Dark Beauty of Paris in Winter

The Real Housewives of Orange County

The Real Housewives of Orange County

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Praise for Starry, Starry Night

Here are some accolades we have received from attendees from the Starry event:

“I just want to thank you Betsy for want you said last night about Working Wardrobes and how it is more than just giving someone a new set of clothes… Honestly I am getting teary eyed right now thinking about it… You and Steve are two amazing, generous, wonderful individuals!! I am so grateful that I got a chance to meet both of you and to participate in such a wonderful event you put together in honor of Working Wardrobes !!!! Once again I thank you from the bottom of my heart it makes me feel good knowing I live in a community with people like you and Steve!!!”
-Michelle Armenta, WW client


“Fantastic job last night. You and Steve were glowing. Congratulations!”
-Mark Brunetz, Host and Designer, Style Network’s Clean House


“You are the best!”
- Jeana Keough to Betsy

“I’m honored to be involved. Working Wardrobes is a fantastic organization that helps real people in the community become self-sufficient and get off of welfare – that’s one of the best things about it. It was exciting to work with Steve Anderson Photography for a great cause and a fabulous event! I’m thankful to everyone who helped make the evening a success and to my fellow cast for joining the party.”
- Jeana Keough


“What a great couple you are! A perfect blend of creative and classy! I think you need to do a photo shoot of Betsy in nothing but her hot heels... and Steve's Jacket!
Thanks again to all...
I would be happy to help out with anything down the road!”
-Frances Dilorinzo, comedian and emcee


“Thank you so much for making me look and feel great last night! I had such a blast just being there. I hope that Michelle and I were able to touch people's hearts and contribute in any way to WW.”
-Indika, WW client


“Last night was truly incredible. You pulled it off magnificently! Congratulations!! Loved your dress and those shoes were to die for! I thought your words about Working Wardrobes really hit the mark. They were very motivating and incredibly touching.”
- Heidi Shurtleff, friend and philanthropist

No comments:

Mark Brunetz

Hollywood!

Steve’s photo of Mark Brunetz, TV host and designer on the Style Network’s Clean House, has been chosen for NOHO Studios premiere gallery exhibition titled “Fame in the Frame”.
Located in North Hollywood, the studio will feature celebrity images from only 20 of Los Angeles’ top photographers. Opening night is July 26, 2008 7:00 pm.
NOHO Studios, 13222 Saticoy St., N. Hollywood, CA 91605
www.MarkBrunetz.com